99 Cents Only Stores Customer Care Review from Carmichael, California
Update added by user Apr 15
I don't know how or if I can edit this, but I noticed it said Walgreens twice, when it should've said Walmart & Walgreens. Sometimes I forget to pay attention to that darn autocorrect
Original review posted by user Apr 15
I last went to store 239 on 4-1-2016 @3:32pm.I had already been shopping at Walgreens & Walgreens so I was carrying other bags.
I bought 13 more items & then went to use the bathroom which I have done many times since I always walk there & live almost 2 miles away. One of the employees followed me into the bathroom & saw all my bags. She had the security guard stop me & accuse me of shoplifting in front of everyone. I said I had receipts for everything & was getting my receipts to prove it.
He took me all the way to the back of the storeroom & I had to untie all my bags of stuff I bought from Walmart & Walgreens & show him I pd for every item in my bag of stuff I just bought. I'm on disability & I had just got pd, so I usually pick up my meds & stop by the 99¢ store every month, so I know they have seen me always carrying bags & use the bathroom before I start walking hm. I always notice thus Hispanic girl following me around like I'm some sort of thief & stereotyping me just because I have other bags with me she assumes I'm going to steal when I have NEVER done so in the 10 years I've lived here! I wish I had gotten her name, but I'm sure the security guard would remember the incident.
It was 4/1,so too bad no one popped out & said April's Fool, but that store is one of the worst I've seen compared to others & has horrible people like that girl making ppl not want to shop there.
I'm not the only person that thinks that store is ghetto looking, but I guess that explains the girl.I only go there because it's rt next to my pharmacy, but if I could drive, I would definitely go to the one on Fair Oaks & Marconi which is much clearer & friendlier.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."