99 Cents Only Stores Customer Care Review from Carmichael, California
Update added by user Apr 15, 2016
I don't know how or if I can edit this, but I noticed it said Walgreens twice, when it should've said Walmart & Walgreens. Sometimes I forget to pay attention to that darn autocorrect
Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016
I last went to store 239 on 4-1-2016 @3:32pm.I had already been shopping at Walgreens & Walgreens so I was carrying other bags.
I bought 13 more items & then went to use the bathroom which I have done many times since I always walk there & live almost 2 miles away. One of the employees followed me into the bathroom & saw all my bags. She had the security guard stop me & accuse me of shoplifting in front of everyone. I said I had receipts for everything & was getting my receipts to prove it.
He took me all the way to the back of the storeroom & I had to untie all my bags of stuff I bought from Walmart & Walgreens & show him I pd for every item in my bag of stuff I just bought. I'm on disability & I had just got pd, so I usually pick up my meds & stop by the 99¢ store every month, so I know they have seen me always carrying bags & use the bathroom before I start walking hm. I always notice thus Hispanic girl following me around like I'm some sort of thief & stereotyping me just because I have other bags with me she assumes I'm going to steal when I have NEVER done so in the 10 years I've lived here! I wish I had gotten her name, but I'm sure the security guard would remember the incident.
It was 4/1,so too bad no one popped out & said April's Fool, but that store is one of the worst I've seen compared to others & has horrible people like that girl making ppl not want to shop there.
I'm not the only person that thinks that store is ghetto looking, but I guess that explains the girl.I only go there because it's rt next to my pharmacy, but if I could drive, I would definitely go to the one on Fair Oaks & Marconi which is much clearer & friendlier.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Ive dealt with back pain and spine conditions for 20+ years. I have multiple conditions, and have tried every option there is from physical therapy, steroid injections, medial beanch blocks..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."